What is the correct spelling for PEDAGODY?
This word (Pedagody) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for PEDAGODY
- pagoda At length he sheltered behind a little pagoda, and stood there quietly sketching and making notes.
- peaked India and its religions took the shape of the idol with his peaked cap of fantastic form, with little bells, clad in silk and gold.
- pedagogue We have the proud proprietor and his wife, both of them liberals; we have the pedagogue Osmerkov, who does not like talented people because they bother everybody; and then there are the respectable inhabitants of Gniezdelovka, Serge's father and mother, who are entirely absorbed with their household and with cards.
- pedagogy It is no doubt true also that there has been, in the last thirty or forty years, much discussion along the lines of psychology and pedagogy and the methods of teaching the various branches.
- Edgardo 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 Kunio Okina, Masaaki Shirakawa, and Shigenori Shiratsuka (February 2001):The Asset Price Bubble and Monetary Policy: Japans Experience in the Late 1980s and the Lessons1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 Edgardo Demaestri, Pietro Masci (2003): Financial Crises in Japan and Latin America, Inter-American Development Bank↑ http://fhayashi.