What is the correct spelling for PEDDY?
This word (Peddy) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for PEDDY
- edda It is based on the "Edda" and the "Volsungasaga", and is therefore of minor importance as a source.
- eddy It needed only a few strokes to reach the eddy made by Dicky's struggle.
- pad Those two damp spots that spread on the green pad beneath her fascinated eyes told her of what his agony of tortured pride must be-and brought back to her memory those words of Ruth's; "He's nothing but a child: be gentle."
- paddy "Paddy, forget the classics for the time being.
- paid 1024. Was it paid back to you?
- payday After his tenth year his father placed him on the mill pay-roll, and on payday he was wont to line up with the mill-crew to receive his modest stipend of ten dollars for carrying in kindling to the cook in the mill kitchen each day after school.
- pd Skin cancerTreatment options include surgery, radiation, targeted therapy (BRAF & MEK inhibitors), Immunotherapy (CTLA 4 & PD 1 inhibitors, and chemotherapy.
- peat This beautiful little implement bears the engraved name of its Surrey maker, and the date 1795. Country-folk nowadays often light their pipes in the old way, by picking up a live coal, or, in Ireland, a fragment of glowing peat , from the kitchen fire, with the ordinary tongs, and applying it to the pipe-bowl; but the old ember-tongs are seldom seen.
- peaty So there was no one who suspected at all that this dismal and hollow sound that was now heard of nights in the region to the north of Porth, had any relation at all to the case of the little girl who went out one afternoon to pick purple flowers and never returned, or to the case of the man whose body was taken out of the peaty slime of the marsh, or to the case of Cradock, dead in his fields, with a strange glimmering of light about his body, as his wife reported.
- pedal You "want" to use the pedal ?
- peddle You'll have to peddle your wares somewhere else.
- pert Soon you've got lots of regulars, and then eventually you make acquaintance of a certain gentleman of means who wants a pert young thing all to himself, on alternate afternoons.
- pet Dorothy told me she heard her say I was a pet and that was the reason I got along with my lessons.
- petty The other plays and stories of this author give us pictures both of the petty "bourgeois" and of the "intellectuals."
- pied I graze my splendid flocks of white lambs upon the mountains, where the green grass is pied with narcissi.
- piety I saw where the land lay, and I enjoyed a good laugh at the mother's craft and the child's piety , and gave her a hundred ducats, telling her that she should have another hundred when she wrote to me from London.
- pity What a pity , we shall never know how it would have turned out!
- pod Mrs. King shook her pan vigorously in the effort to find a stray pod that had slipped through her fingers.
- speedy But these good intentions were put to a speedy flight by an unfortunate accident which occurred that afternoon.
- teddy "I guess you got even with me that time," answered Teddy good-naturedly.
- Pedro Pedro, tell your mistress, that I do not write, but that I bless her for her kindness, and shall not fail to meet her.