What is the correct spelling for PEDEL?
This word (Pedel) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for PEDEL
- peal It came back to Sir Claude in a peal of laughter.
- pedal The foot was examined thoroughly, and the diagnosis was fracture of the pedal bone, and immediate slaughter was recommended.
- peddle Only tamper and peddle with the outside symptoms of his complaint, instead of going to the physician, that he may find out and cure the complaint itself.
- peddler "No marm, he warn't," answered the peddler , who, like a great many talkative people, pretended to know more than he really did, and who in this particular instance was certainly mistaken.
- peel Come and I'll peel off.
- petal Out from it, a face lying suddenly back flashed up at her, a mere petal riding a swift current.
- petrel Although he had gained much strength from the warm blankets, he had found himself unable to speak of the tragedy which had befallen his companion on the Stormy Petrel .
- Del "Call him back, mother," entreated Del .