What is the correct spelling for PEDELER?
This word (Pedeler) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for PEDELER
- paddle The paddle in such case seems bent.
- paddler He had previously complimented me on my paddling, saying that I paddled "just like anybody," giving me an Indian name which meant "great paddler ."
- pedal "Dan, my boy, I reckon you'll need to put the soft pedal on your critical tendencies," warned Dave.
- peddle Peddle turned with an injured air.
- peddler While in Egypt, the author saw an insignificant article purchased of a peddler by an English lady, which was said to have been exhumed at ancient Thebes, and for which she paid five pounds sterling.
- peeled Yesterday I peeled potatoes till my hands were cramped.
- peeler She's a peeler , she is!
- piddle Not so far forth are we willing to piddle among the knicknacks of Shakib's Histoire Intime of his Master.
- puddle I am going to take a bath in that puddle of water.
- Peddled Immediately there was a rustle of snapping leaves, as a volume of the detective literature that is commonly peddled on the trains went hurtling across the car.
- peddlers Peddlers were crying out strange sing-song cries; children romped, screaming in high-pitched furious voices; laundry wagons and vegetable wagons clattered about.
- peddles The poor Peddles are woefully disappointed."
- pedaled I did not even dismount to make inquiries, but pedaled on till I reached the summit of that long, long hill that leads straight down to my home.
47 words made from the letters PEDELER
5 letter words made from PEDELER:deele, deere, delee, edler, edper, elder, elpee, epler, erede, ledee, leder, leper, pedle, peled, preed, reede, repel.
4 letter words made from PEDELER:deep, deer, depr, dlee, elee, epee, epel, ered, ldpr, leer, peed, peel, peer, reed, reel.
3 letter words made from PEDELER:dle, dre, edp, eel, eld, led, lee, ler, pdl, pee, pel, per, pre, red, rep.