What is the correct spelling for PEDIALTYE?
This word (Pedialtye) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for PEDIALTYE
- dilate Agassiz, as transport officer, had to dilate on the amount of intelligence he has noticed in the Indian mules, while I could only use strong language over the wickedness of this particular brute.
- pedal i'm a rebel my brand new jordan's smash the gas pedal – These Clowns by Andre Nickatina
- pedantry When Berkeley looked forward to a new world in America, he described it as the Utopia 'Where men shall not impose for truth and sense The pedantry of Courts and Schools.
- petaled Mountain tempests are endurable to the silken-petaled.
- petalled "Why, this way," said Kate, leaning to straighten and arrange the delicate velvet petalled roses with her sure, work-abused fingers.
- petite She felt the petite mort at this unexpectedly gruesome information, and left the solitary man behind her.
- Peddled "Your legislature has peddled away all the rights on the river to men with power enough to grab 'em.
- pedals By some strange instinct the animal had raised its fore legs to the rim of the steering wheel, standing upright on his hind ones, which were jamming the brake and clutch pedals.
- Pilate When he was on trial before Caiaphas and before Pilate, they were on trial, and not he.
- pedaled I had ridden into the garden, and seeing Aunt Octavia heading for the stables and Cecilia at the kitchen window, I pedaled boldly in.