What is the correct spelling for PEGED?
This word (Peged) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for PEGED
- edged At the foot of the hills, is a narrow border of flat land, running quite round it, edged with a white sand beach.
- page When, on a novel's newly printed page We find a maudlin eulogy of sin, And read of ways that harlots wander in, And of sick souls that writhe in helpless rage; – Waverley by Joyce Kilmer
- peek I reckon I'll take a peek at that place an' see wot's th' best way t' shake th' kid.
- peg On every peg , there hangs the half of a pig or a calf which is sold to the peasants, who come in great multitudes from the Vintschgau, Passeier, and Ultner valleys, and from the different farms in the neighbourhood.
- Egged "And yet," he added, egged on by my laughter, for I always loved his quiet irony-it was never directed at individuals, but at the ideas and traditions they blandly and blindly followed-
- Ged In the years that followed, Kensington housed adult GED and vocational classes, and was one of the locations for Buffalos Opportunity Program, an alternative school service for suspended students, as well as the temporary home of Hutchinson Central Techni