What is the correct spelling for PEGGD?
This word (Peggd) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for PEGGD
- legged These long-legged swine would knife you just for the fun of it.
- peaked By her side were several joints of sugar-cane, and close to them stood the crown, neatly filled with scarlet pepper-pods, which hung very prettily over the peaked points of brass.
- peg He coughed-a matter- of-fact cough-and, with an attempt to hum a tune, hung his hat on the peg and entered the kitchen.
- piggy His little piggy eyes scanned her almost timidly.
- Begged He begged of me not to send the letter."
- Egad "Sorry for you, Armstrong; deuced sorry, egad," said the senior magistrate, coming up to the carriage door.
- Egged The lad soon came back, and I egged on Jean Marat to question him as to what Carlos might be up to.
- Pecked I had my working notes on queue management for the Mansion, and I pecked at them aimlessly.