What is the correct spelling for PEGGS?
This word (Peggs) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for PEGGS
- eggs 6495. What kind of goods do you get for your eggs ?
- pecos What followed was very natural-in Pecos .
- Peggy Again, if Peggy could understand this, all would be well.
- Pigs Her intimate acquaintance with the dog comes out in a thousand touches in her novels, and her humorous appreciation of little pigs led her to watch them attentively, and to pick out some particular favourite in every litter.
- pugs The sight of the pugs brought Uncle James to my mind, and when I looked round the room, it seemed to me that he must be a conjuror at least, so true was everything he had said.
- peaks To him they seemed to be standing at its source, and its flow carried his gaze away on towards the west, where, above all, miles and miles away, shone the white peaks of the mountains.
- pecks 12,652. Did you find the allowance of three pecks to be too small for you?
- peeks I tole yer they warn't funny; they warn't o' that kind that peeks through them long stick glasses and puckers up their lips.
- PEGS Just pegs away year after year-he was here long before I came-supporting his family, storing his mind with all sorts of rare knowledge.
- PAGES Some pages of his life.
- PERKS You have had Miss Perks , added Cynthia slyly; but Mrs Vanburgh refused to be comforted, and wandered disconsolately up and down the room, peering out of each of the three windows in succession, and watching the clock with anxious dismay.