What is the correct spelling for PEGNAT?
This word (Pegnat) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for PEGNAT
- agent I could not draw from the agent any opinion concerning a fair price.
- decant Decant the Water and repeat the washing several times; finally dry the Gold and mix it with a little Gum Water for use.
- genet Genet lay back, his hands behind his head, staring into shadows under the ceiling.
- gent "And the old gent is a man you'll be glad to meet.
- kent Kent, what can we do?
- pagan The Flotilla Company does not give an opportunity of landing to see these "Fanes of Pagan ," which is very disappointing.
- pageant It was a Royal pageant arranged as we do these things at home by men of T square and double entry, energy and goodwill.
- paint Have they got a great deal of water with their paint ?"
- pant The luxuriant foliage, the tall, rank plants, the deep, close lanes, I do not see my way through them, and I pant for breath.
- peanut He wrote about the slide they made on the long hill beside the pond; about Mrs. Duck's swimming lesson, and the kite Bobtail made out of a leaf from the big oak tree; about Sammy Red Squirrel's flying machine, and Bobby Gray Squirrel's peanut party.
- peasant Again he knocked-when a peasant slowly advanced from the back of the garden, and, with a surly voice, demanded their business?
- pecan It is upon a creek called "Pecan," a confluent of the Little Witchita river, which heads about a hundred miles from the eastern edge of the Llano Estacado.
- pedant That fine old smoke-dried pedant , Albrechtsberger, declared against consecutive fourths in strict composition, and said so to Haydn.
- pennant Pennant gives the earliest, though somewhat erroneous, account of the nest.
- pent Ruth and Mrs. Penlogan let out the pent -up feelings of their hearts, and their tears fell in abundance.
- pinnate Leaves opposite, abruptly pinnate .
- pint Every pint is worth its weight in guineas to a rich man.
- piquant The very air seemed charged with a quality that held him in a state of piquant suspense.
- plant The brain is like a plant .
- pliant He can bend easily, he is flexible, he is pliant , and yet he has not lost the bravery and the power of his weapon.
- poignant The strange girl was saying something to him, in a voice full and yet low, a voice with a sort of thick throb in it, and in its thickness a sweet and poignant quality.
- point At this point , however, we are met by another fact.
- punt When you went down the field on a punt you knew that if you missed your man he would tell you when you came back that two stone hitching-posts out of three could get past you in a six-foot alley.
- recant On the eighth of February, 1627, twelve persons were captured in a hiding-place about a mile from Nagasaki; they were first branded with a hot iron on the forehead, and then on each cheek; then because they would not recant they were burnt to death.
- regent I am assuming the position of Regent and Prince-Protector of the Realm."
82 words made from the letters PEGNAT
3 letter words made from PEGNAT:age, ane, ant, ape, apt, ate, atp, eat, ent, epa, eta, gap, gat, gen, get, gnp, nag, nap, net, pan, pat, pea, peg, pen, pet, tag, tan, tap, tea, teg, ten, tpn.
5 letter words made from PEGNAT:agent, etang, gante, gapen, geant, nepga, paeng, paget, pagne, panet, pange, penta, taeng, tagen, tange, tapen, tenga.
4 letter words made from PEGNAT:ante, apne, eang, egna, epng, etna, gaen, gape, gate, gean, gent, geta, gnat, nape, neap, neat, nega, nepa, ngae, ngap, nget, page, pane, pang, pant, pate, peag, pean, peat, pent, tang, tape, tean.