What is the correct spelling for PEGNATCY?
This word (Pegnatcy) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for PEGNATCY
- pageantry It was evidently not the mere love of adventure, or the mere pageantry or glory of war, that led him to make the great sacrifice.
- pants "Thanks to you, Cadet Astro," he replied, "your friend will be able to leave as soon as he gets his pants on."
- piquancy What gave point to his curiosity was the piquancy of the contrast between the two prophets.
- poignancy The poignancy of the evil depends much upon the disposition of the creditors; and as much upon the disposition of the victim.
- pugnacity There was in him none of the fiery zeal of Lyon, or the relentless pugnacity of Grant; apparently these qualities were so absent in him that he did not know how to deal with them in others.
- peanuts We bought some peanuts, without which no circus seems complete, and we listened to the conversations which were being carried on around us while we were waiting for the performance to begin.