What is the correct spelling for PEIMARY?
This word (Peimary) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for PEIMARY
- emery The emery paper should be well worn for the finishing and of a fine grade number, so as to leave a bright polish and not dull marks.
- mammary Carcinoma in situ is growth of low-grade cancerous or precancerous cells within a particular tissue compartment such as the mammary duct without invasion of the surrounding tissue.
- mary You're a good girl, Mary . Mary Mary Never temporary, – Mary Jane by Coolio
- memory Memory had awakened just in time. I'm your favorite memory. Remember me. – Imagination by floetry
- peary Donald B. MacMillan was with the party, but Commander Peary knew, without his telling him, that he was really no longer fit to travel, and Dr. Goodsell was not as far north of the land as original plans intended, so when both MacMillan and Goodsell were told that they must start back to the ship, I was not surprised.
- peccary Tying the dead peccary to his back, he climbed out as far as he dared upon his limb, then executed a sort of flying leap for the next tree.
- penury She could see it all, the quiet determination of the man, the penury of the lean years, his belief in himself and in what he had found, and the disinterested loyalty of the servant.
- peppery After trying his best to rouse Peppery Polly's people, Freddie Firefly at last grew discouraged.
- perjury Thus on a trial, the judge not only stopped the case, but committed the prisoner policemen for perjury : these persons were discharged by the attorney-general, and established again as constables.
- perry "Rose," said Graeme, in a little, "where ever did you meet Mr Perry this afternoon?
- pessary However, large randomized clinical trials in singleton and twin pregnancies found that the cervical pessary did not result in a lower rate of spontaneous early preterm birth.
- primary One current is caused by the starting or stopping of the current in the primary .
- primer If near enough, you might hear the primer snap, but the error of interval was barely appreciable-the effect stood.
- priory "What a pity it is that the new railway does not turn aside to save Lewes Priory .
- remarry In Connecticut, however, for a number of years this information was required; and, if the statements were trustworthy, the number of persons remarry ing each year was about one-third the total number of persons divorcing, which is probably a rate not widely different from that of widows and widowers of the same age. Foreign figures for Switzerland, Holland and Berlin indicate that in those regions the proportion of the divorced who remarry speedily is about the same as that of widows and widowers.
- summary The court was thus, upon the suggestion of any one, to be turned into a tribunal for the summary trial of the accused without the ordinary safeguards for the protection of his rights.
- Emory After the said Emory had explained in detail the changes which had taken place, said Emory called the attention of respondent to a general order which he referred to, and which this respondent then sent for, when it was produced.
173 words made from the letters PEIMARY
4 letter words made from PEIMARY:aery, aire, airy, aiye, amir, aper, arey, army, ayer, ayim, ayre, eira, emir, erya, eyam, eyra, imae, imar, ipay, irey, iyar, iyer, mare, mari, mary, mayi, mayr, meir, mire, miry, mypa, myre, paey, pair, pare, pari, paye, pear, peay, peri, perm, pier, pima, piya, piye, prae, pram, pray, prey, prim, pyra, pyre, raie, ramp, rape, ream, reap, reay, riem, rima, rime, rimy, ripe, riya, ryme, rype, yair, yeap, year, yeri, yima, yipe, ymer, ymir.
5 letter words made from PEIMARY:aiery, airey, aiyer, ameri, amiry, amper, amrep, apery, aremy, armey, armie, arpey, emirp, eriya, impar, impey, mapei, marei, marye, mayer, merya, miera, mirae, mriya, myrie, pamer, parem, parmi, payer, peary, peira, perai, peria, pirae, pirma, premy, priam, priem, prima, prime, pyare, ramie, rampy, raymi, reamy, reima, remya, repay, yarim, yearp, yerma, yimer.
3 letter words made from PEIMARY:aim, air, amp, ape, apr, are, arm, arp, ayr, ear, epa, epi, era, imp, ira, ire, map, mar, may, mei, mri, mya, par, pay, pea, pei, per, pia, pie, pre, pry, pya, pyr, ram, rap, ray, rem, rep, rim, rip, rpm, rya, rye, yam, yap, yea, yip.