What is the correct spelling for PEINDING?
This word (Peinding) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for PEINDING
- bending And the dark is now descending my inner strength is bending – Sufferance Degree by eldritch
- binding It is the bark of the tree, guarding it and binding it.
- ending He knew every step of it, and its ending and the rest to which it led, and why should she fear?
- finding I am finding out many things now.
- lending Pelle had to bring books from the lending library every day, and he soon learned which writers were the most exciting.
- mending I found that this was his little account for mending the hedge at the "picket close."
- painting I noticed, as I was getting near, that a man was standing on a step-ladder, apparently doing some painting.
- panting A messenger rushed up to us, panting.
- pending It having been ascertained that the enemy's strength was almost double that of the Germans, it was decided this day on the latter side to remain on the defensive, pending the arrival of reinforcements, and to strengthen the defence of the positions gained.
- rending What a heart-rending dilemma for a fond father, and a member of the great family of Katzenellenbogen!