What is the correct spelling for PEIR?
This word (Peir) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for PEIR
- heir Be not self-will'd, for thou art much too fair To be death's conquest and make worms thine heir. – Shakespeare's Sonnet VI. by Unknown Author
- pair By Cosimo and his cursed son.) The Duke (with the statue's face in the square) Turned in the midst of his multitude At the bright approach of the bridal pair. – Dtatue And The Bust, The by Robert Browning
- pear And a ripened pear And girls sweet as meadow wind And flowing hair – Prayer To Saint Peter by Edwin McCain
- peer Take control when I will peer See the pain of northern fear – Pain Of Existence by disharmonic orchestra
- pier Saturday's locked away on the pier Not fast enough dear – This Is A Low by blur