What is the correct spelling for PEIRS?
This word (Peirs) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for PEIRS
- Peas 'em full of black-eyed peas. He'd aim real low and tear out your ankles or rip right through your knees. – Never Gunna Change by drive-by truckers
- Pius When the great Napoleon was at the height of his power, Pius the Seventh refused to acknowledge the validity of the Emperor's second marriage to Maria Louisa-while Josephine was living, divorced by the French Senate.
- Pears While Armour in the sugar ham His summum bonum reaches, MacVeagh's as happy as a clam In canning pears and peaches.
- pews The pews and the galleries, all but a few of the very forward pews , were given up to the general public.
- peers Artaxerxes, now being an old man, perceived that his sons were in controversy about his kingdom, and that they made parties among his favorites and peers .
- pairs I always think pictures look better in pairs .
- pours This is the favourite drive of the Bucaresters, and at stated hours a rapid succession of vehicles pours out from various parts of the city to see and to be seen.
- heirs He had come to make a will, in which he left all his possessions to his beloved niece, Madeline, and her heirs forever after.