What is the correct spelling for PEIS?
This word (Peis) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for PEIS
- pei They were surprised to see our soldiers and servants drinking the water of the Pei -ho cold, and told them it was very bad for the stomach and bowels.
- Peas Carousels and calliopes Kewpie-dolls with painted faces Tricky shell games and missing peas Merry-go-rounds quickly turning – Carousel by Unknown Author
- Pets Ellen and Maria, with their pets, had already possession of theirs.
- pews Grenfell tells of a new church that was blown into the sea with its pulpit, pews and communion-table.
- PEGS There were wooden pegs on which to hang clothes instead of a wardrobe, an iron bedstead, a deal wash-stand, a small deal table, a rush-bottomed chair.