What is the correct spelling for PEITTY?
This word (Peitty) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for PEITTY
- patty She didn't use as flowery language as that, but it's difficult to quote Patty in the vernacular.
- peat Peat is the principal fuel of the place; and what glorious fires it makes!
- peaty In embayed corners along the river even above Cambridge we find little patches of peat, while on the other hand in deep excavations near the middle of the valley we find only thin streaks of peat or peaty silt.
- pert And besides this, she was not so forward in her questions or pert in her replies at sea as on shore.
- pet We found he had his pet stories, and it must have been gratifying to have an entirely new and fresh audience.
- petite Walk eastwards straight along it, until a small suburban road turns out of it upon your right hand, called the Rue de la Petite Chartreuse.
- petty After indictment, a person had the choice of a petty jury trial or paying a fine.
- piety Even when she was unsuccessful, as frequently happened, she won all hearts by her marvelous gentleness and humble piety .
- pit If you have never pushed another into the pit and gone by it yourself!
- Pete But Pete Bellows didn't see it that way.