What is the correct spelling for PELASED?
This word (Pelased) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for PELASED
- pilaster Further, there was a pilaster in the middle, below the central bracket.
- placed Within the "Lion's mouth" had placed A charge against him uneffaced: – Siege of Corinth, The by george gordon, lord byron
- placid Margaret Hefferman's placid face was a little pale when she greeted him in the ladies' room of the department store a short time later.
- plaster turn to plaster? Stick around while the clown who is sick does the trick of disaster – Mr. Soul by Neil Young
- played That e'er on Adria's waters play'd At midnight to Italian maid. – Siege of Corinth, The by george gordon, lord byron
- please I please The more my rural privacy: Which are But toys, to give my heart some ease:-- – HIS GRANGE, OR PRIVATE WEALTH by Robert Herrick
- pleased At once the spirit seized us To sing a song that pleased us - – Sitting on a Bridge by Thomas Hardy
- released It's the day the devil in us gets released It's the day we mock the prig and shock the priest – Topsy Turvy by Hunchback Of Notre Dame Soundtrack
- Pealed And now, as if the pent-up powers of Nature sought to cow rebellious man into awe and penitence, the artillery of the sky pealed forth.
- Pelted She saw herself in the dust, pelted, mocked at.
- Plated Because it's all brand new, it's updated You see my Cherokee's a 'Lac And my spokes are gold plated – La Raza Part II by kid frost
- Pleaded I begged you, I pleaded Claimed you as my only hope And watched the floor as you retreated – The Good Fight by dashboard confessional
- pleases Where, I say, he sneezes When and how he pleases - – Little Birds by Lewis Carroll