What is the correct spelling for PELNTY?
This word (Pelnty) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for PELNTY
- lent Gotta give it up for Lent , boy! (Listen to Jesus, Jimmy!) Or wind up as Satan's rent boy! – Listen to Jesus, Jimmy by Unknown Author
- pent Durward signified his willingness, and following his landlady, he soon stood in the close, pent -up room where, in an uneasy slumber, 'Lena lay panting for breath, and at intervals faintly moaning in her sleep.
- plaint For a comb she uses a jagged rock, or cruel coral; for her vanity there is no semblance of pardon; and for her seductive plaint , has it not degenerated into a gulping unmelodious sigh, as she fills her capacious lungs with atmospheric air?
- planet "It is a new planet and it shall bear my name.
- plant He'll make them for us, Mamma, he says, and we can plant just what we like in them.