What is the correct spelling for PENNANCE?
This word (Pennance) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for PENNANCE
- finance All evidence goes to show that New York will then be the center of world-finance, and we should, therefore, take all steps to act on this assumption as soon as possible."
- nuance There was a nuance of profound bewilderment in her exclamation.
- penance But he told me that, on the contrary, he did not feel himself worthy; that he had not as yet been able to ascertain the Divine Will on this point; that he wished, in the meantime, to do penance , to labour with his hands, to earn his bread-only a crust of bread.
- penitence The mission of true philosophy is to make men examine themselves, to excite shame and pain and penitence , to reveal a law of life and moral freedom which may lead to amendment and peace.
- pennant He was looking over their heads, and peering between their shoulders, watching the progress of a little red feather in a Highland bonnet, which was making its way toward him through the confusion like a bold pennant upon the crest of battle.
- penning Then the Honorable Pulaski Britt came and sat down in his seat, penning him next to the window.
- pennon And still the sea spread out glassy, motionless, and the pennon hung limp on the mainmast.
- perchance "I will seek no more sons," answered the old woman; "perchance he might set off for a far land and leave me even as thy father's daughter leaveth him."
- prance His wife, Diana de Polignac, was also maid of honor to Madame Elizabeth, and Julia de Polignac was governess of the children of Prance .
- tenancy Much of the land of Korea was public land, held by tenants from time immemorial under a loose system of tenancy .
- Pence And this, too, ran away with pence which might have been saved.
- pennons I had barely time to take in the danger and its nearness, and discern beyond both parties the main-guard of the Huguenots, enlivened by a score of pennons , when the Leaguers were upon me.
- pennants The flags are up-they are not our pennants .
57 words made from the letters PENNANCE
3 letter words made from PENNANCE:ace, aec, ane, apc, ape, can, cap, cpa, eec, ene, epa, nan, nap, nec, nee, nne, pac, pan, pea, pee, pen.
5 letter words made from PENNANCE:acene, annee, annen, canne, ceann, cenpn, eapen, encap, ennea, ennen, nance, neepc, peace, pecan, penan, penca, penne.
4 letter words made from PENNANCE:acne, apne, cane, cape, cene, cenn, cpnn, epae, nape, ncnp, neap, nece, nepa, pace, pane, pean, peen, pene, penn.