What is the correct spelling for PENNAT?
This word (Pennat) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for PENNAT
- pant "Migajima! Migajima!" How would enchantment chant The syllables within me, till Desire should cease and pant Of passion press no more my will- But let charmed peace supplant All thought of birth and death and birth- Yea, karma turn askant.
- peanut By this time Flossie was almost within reach of her red-cheeked apple, but, what was worse, she was also almost within reach of that trunk, which, however soft and gentle it might seem when picking up a peanut , was very strong, and could squeeze a big man or a little girl very hard indeed-that is, if the elephant was a bad one and wanted to do such a thing.
- peat Of a later date than these is the peat , No. 1, which is from ten to thirty feet in thickness.
- pedant Just the place for a pedant to escape to, and live there through the winter with his musty books.
- penn By the duke's unexpected announcement that he should take Penn with him into his own ship, Rupert and Sandwich at once discovered that they would be really and practically under Penn 's command in everything."
- pent This was too much for the pent -up risibilities of the audience who laughed long and loud, greatly to the disturbance of the solemnity of the occasion.
- PENA 8. The archbishop forcibly took from the fathers of the Society the administration of the village of Cainta and Jesus de la Pena , and gave it to the Augustinian fathers-thus revenging himself on those of the Society, whom he regarded as enemies; and for this cause he commanded them to tear down their buildings at Jesus de la Pena , to the foundations-the governor aiding him in this atrocious act, contrary to the laws and privileges of the royal patronage.
46 words made from the letters PENNAT
3 letter words made from PENNAT:ane, ant, ape, apt, ate, atp, eat, ent, epa, eta, nan, nap, net, nne, pan, pat, pea, pen, pet, tan, tap, tea, ten, tpn.
4 letter words made from PENNAT:ante, apne, etna, nape, neap, neat, nepa, pane, pant, pate, pean, peat, penn, pent, tape, tean.
5 letter words made from PENNAT:panet, penan, penta, tanen, tanne, tapen.