What is the correct spelling for PEOOLES?
This word (Peooles) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for PEOOLES
- piles Standing Water cleaned out the pipe, emptied the ashes on the chip in four piles and left them there.
- polls You all laughed heartily when he spoke of there being so many fine hats and waving plumes and women with low-necked dresses and open-work stockings about the polls that bashful men would be afraid to vote.
- poodles When she heard that Break-at-last, the Huddersfield manufacturer, had to sell his pictures, and that all Shoddy and Stuffgoods' grand doings for the last two years had only been a flash in the pan, she did not understand enough about it to feel wounded; but when she heard her aunt say that people like the Poodles had better not have a place in Scotland than have to let it, and when Augusta hinted that Lady Sophia Smallware had pawned her diamonds, then she felt that her nearest and dearest relatives smelt abominably of money.
- pools "Well, papa, you know I said yesterday that I was sure that I had seen a new duck, and this afternoon I rode out to the pools , in hopes that he might still be there.
- peels The fresh air is doin' her cood already, an' the peels that the shentleman-your friend-gave her is workin' wonders.
- poles The opposite poles of a human being are self-assertion or personal consciousness on the one side, and generosity or race consciousness on the other.
- peoples He is familiar with distant peoples , ix.
- POOLE Mrs. Poole , what do you want?
- petioles They act in nearly the same manner as would a man, who had to close a cylindrical tube with different kinds of leaves, petioles , triangles of paper, etc.
- peelers I'll put a crew in the hills getting out new logs and there'll be enough out-of-job peelers riding grub-line to rebuild the whole place.
- peals And thus, with the sound of mourning throughout Spain-for there was scarce a household of which some beloved member had not perished in the great catastrophe-and with the peals of merry bells over all England and Holland, and with a solemn 'Te Deum' resounding in every church, the curtain fell upon the great tragedy of the Armada.
79 words made from the letters PEOOLES
3 letter words made from PEOOLES:eel, eos, ese, lee, leo, loo, lop, ops, pee, pel, pes, poe, pol, see, sep, sle, sol, sop.
5 letter words made from PEOOLES:elope, elops, espoo, loose, lopes, losee, oleos, olpes, opels, opole, ospel, peels, peles, pelos, poels, poles, polos, pools, sleep, sloop, slope, soole, sopel, speel, splee, spole, spool.
4 letter words made from PEOOLES:else, epel, epos, esop, lees, looe, loop, loos, lope, lops, lose, loso, oleo, olso, opel, osel, oseo, oslo, peel, peso, pleo, poel, pole, polo, pool, pose, seel, seep, sele, sloe, slop, sole, solo, spoo.