What is the correct spelling for PEOTERY?
This word (Peotery) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for PEOTERY
- peary He was eighteen years old when he made the acquaintance of Commander Peary which gave him his chance.
- peaty There are, first, the black and deep peaty soils of Hyde county and the great swamp tracts along the eastern border of the Tidewater section; then come the alluvious marls and light sandy soils of the more elevated portions of the same section; then the clayey, sandy and gravelly soils of the Piedmont and Mountain section, the result of the decomposition of every variety of rock.
- peppery He were one of the ole sort were the Colonel-grey an' peppery , an' stiff in the upper lip 's if his face bin fixed in a iron mask.
- perry Your loving W. J. To T. S. Perry .
- peter Peter knew what that meant.
- petrel The water-birds seemed to find it so, for the steamer ducks were trailing their long wakes through the water, and a large kind of stormy petrel sailed up to the vessel, and almost put himself into the hands of the sailors, with whom he remained an unresisting prisoner.
- petty It consists in placing the individual self, with its petty , private, personal interests, above the social self, with the large, public, generous interests of the social order.
- pewter A bullet-headed boy is rubbing pewter pots at the door.
- poetry He made him sit beside him, and asked to hear some of his poetry , and when he found it really vivid and beautiful, he put his arm about the young poet's shoulders.
- porter If she is traveling alone, she should always ride in the parlor-car and have the porter attend to her wants.
- portiere The portiere , the guards, the corridors, and approaches to the staircases monopolize this space.
- portray They cluster silent and close-packed round the door of the hut; for they are the women whom the thirty-eight Mothers love to possess and to lash into the divine frenzy which only the human form can adequately portray .
- potter And when the vessel that he made of the clay was marred in the hand of the potter , he made it again another vessel, as seemed good to the potter to make it.
- pottery G. and her maid came behind with recent fragile purchases; pottery , in another bullock-cart, with an older Burman whose face was a delight-so wrinkled, and wreathed with smiles.
- potty But when it came to the anvil part of the work, Peter found so many faults with the handling and the execution generally, that at length the lad threw down the tongs with a laugh and an oath intermingled, saying: "Ye can mak' potty o' 't yersel, than, Peter.
- pouter Sometimes, also, one of the little preachers has a dispetto, pouts, shakes her shoulders, and refuses to go on with her part; another, however, always stands ready on the platform to supply the vacancy, until friends have coaxed, reasoned, or threatened the little pouter into obedience.
- powdery The countryside was covered by a few inches of snow, now in the crisp and powdery condition seldom seen except in Switzerland and the colder countries.
- prater She knew that they were returning from the races at the Prater .
- Petered If they chanced to meet they exchanged civilities as the merest acquaintances might do, and gradually Ann came to believe that their knowledge of each other was based on nothing more profound than a slight friendship of many years ago, which had more or less petered out with the passage of time.
- Petra I have since wandered among the ruined monuments of Egypt and the desolate city of Petra , but I look back with unabated reverence to the Athenian Acropolis.
- Pete "Pete Larsen's hurt," was the reply.
- Pyotr Pyotr handed the dishes.
- pettier Only once did they round to for soundings, and this time found no bottom; so they squared away, and when, a few hours later, the seas came aboard warm, Swarth was confident enough of his position to allow his mind to dwell on pettier details of his business.
- Peters Dr. and Mrs. Peters to dinner at Mondreer on New Year's Day.
110 words made from the letters PEOTERY
4 letter words made from PEOTERY:eery, eeto, eteo, eter, etoy, etre, opet, opry, orte, otey, peer, peor, pert, peto, peyo, poer, poet, pore, port, poty, prey, pyre, rete, reye, roey, rope, ropy, rote, roye, rype, tepe, tero, tery, teye, toer, toey, tope, topy, tore, tory, toye, tree, treo, trey, troy, tyee, type, typo, tyre, tyro, yore, ytre.
3 letter words made from PEOTERY:ert, eye, opt, ore, pee, per, pet, poe, pot, pre, pro, pry, pyr, rep, ret, roe, rot, rye, tee, ter, toe, top, tor, toy, try, tyr, yet.
5 letter words made from PEOTERY:opere, opter, peeoy, peret, peter, petey, petro, petyr, peyer, peyto, poety, porty, potee, poter, poyer, prete, preto, ptere, ptero, pyrte, repot, ropey, royte, teper, tepoy, topee, toper, trope, tropy, typee, typer.