What is the correct spelling for PERCHD?
This word (Perchd) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for PERCHD
- parch Only the parch and the blaze were over, and beautiful dews had cooled away their fever.
- parched The way seemed long to Mary Ballard this morning, and the sun beating down on the parched fields made the air quiver with heat.
- patched He had now come back, as he always did, after a thorough change of scene and of atmosphere, feeling, if not a new man, then patched in places, and once more facing life in his usual philosophical, slightly satirical, spirit.
- peach The fragrant sweet-pea, with its combined snow-white and peach -blossom hues, was often mingled prettily with the dark green of the ivy, the climbing propensities of each making them fitting companions.
- peachy Lac la Biche River we pass, and Calling River, and at five in the evening are at Swift Current, Peachy Pruden's place, and then Red Mud.
- perch He became faint and felt for a minute that he must fall from his lofty perch .
- perched Within a mile of Antrim they saw a cottage, perched on a high bluff by the roadside.
- pierced A feeling of exultant joy-of relief which pierced so keenly that it was akin to pain, filled Athena Maule's soul.
- pitched Mabel Digby had a loud, rather childish voice, but now Wantele was glad enough to turn and follow her into the low-pitched living room of the old farmhouse.
- poached Spread thinly on thin slices of dry buttered toast, slip a poached egg on each slice, and serve at once, sprinkled with pepper and minced parsley.
- porch He opened this and ran outside just as Daniel Hawkins appeared around the corner of the porch , whip in hand.
- pouched I thanked him, and after he had pouched the double-louis I slipped politely into his hand, he went away assuring me that I should soon experience an improvement in my health.
- Perches The carol of the robin is very inspiring as you hear him: "Heavenward lift his evening hymn," or perhaps when you first wake in the morning at early dawn, and listen to his love song, as he perches on some treetop in the edge of a nearby woods.