What is the correct spelling for PERDECT?
This word (Perdect) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for PERDECT
- deduct From that, said his friends, we must deduct the land-tax, which at two shillings in the pound amounts to 5000 pounds a year.
- detect Colville's manners were considered perfect, especially by those who were unable to detect a fine line said to exist between ease and too much ease.
- edict Give ear and give faith to the edict divine; Montepulciano's the King of all wine.
- pedant To err on this side requires more thought, more learning, and more ingenuity than we need think to find in a whole tribe of finger-counters and figure-casters; but the outcome of these good gifts, if strained or perverted to capricious use, may prove no less barren of profit than the labours of a pedant on the letter of the text.
- perfect He was young and strong, and in perfect health.
- predict All of these varieties of lands and circumstances exist in Mexico, and it is safe to predict that, at some day, this country will stand pre-eminent over all others in this industry.
- product For the big place in Park Lane had really been home to him, chiefly because, or alone because, Jasmine had made it what it was; because in every room, in every corner, was the product of her taste and design.
- protect And if a man with his best efforts may protect a woman from suffering, I will protect you."
70 words made from the letters PERDECT
4 letter words made from PERDECT:cede, cere, cert, cred, cree, deep, deer, depr, ecer, erce, ered, eter, etre, peed, peer, pert, rece, reed, rete, tepe, tree.
5 letter words made from PERDECT:ceder, cedre, crede, creed, creep, crepe, crete, deter, detre, drept, edper, erect, perec, peret, peter, prece, preed, prete, ptere, redec, teper, terce, trece, treed.
3 letter words made from PERDECT:cer, cpr, crp, crt, dec, dre, ect, edp, eec, ert, etc, pct, pee, per, pet, prc, pre, red, rep, ret, tcp, tec, ted, tee, ter.