What is the correct spelling for PEREA?
This word (Perea) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for PEREA
- aperea Brazilian arboreal mouse, Rhagomys rufescens Gardners climbing mouse, Rhipidomys gardneri White-footed climbing mouse, Rhipidomys leucodactylus MacConnells climbing mouse, Rhipidomys macconnelli Atlantic Forest climbing mouse, Rhipidomys mastacalis Splendid climbing mouse, Rhipidomys nitela Waterhouses swamp rat, Scapteromys tumidus Ucayali spiny mouse, Scolomys ucayalensis Alstons cotton rat, Sigmodon alstoni Paraguayan rice rat, Sooretamys angouya Cerrado mouse, Thalpomys cerradensis Hairy-eared cerrado mouse, Thalpomys lasiotis Blackish grass mouse, Thaptomys nigrita Cerrado red-nosed mouse, Wiedomys cerradensis Red-nosed mouse, Wiedomys pyrrhorhinos Greater Wilfreds mouse, Wilfredomys oenax Short-tailed cane rat, Zygodontomys brevicauda Erethizontidae - New World porcupines Bristle-spined porcupine, Chaetomys subspinosus Bahia porcupine, Coendou insidiosus Black-tailed hairy dwarf porcupine, Coendou melanurus Black dwarf porcupine, Coendou nycthemera Brazilian porcupine, Coendou prehensilis Roosmalens dwarf porcupine, Coendou roosmalenorum Paraguaian hairy dwarf porcupine, Coendou spinosus Dinomyidae Pacarana, Dinomys branickii Caviidae - guinea pigs and cavies Brazilian guinea pig, Cavia aperea Shiny guinea pig, Cavia fulgida Santa Catarinas guinea pig, Cavia intermedia Greater guinea pig, Cavia magna Guinea pig, Cavia porcellus Yellow-toothed cavy, Galea flavidens Spixs yellow-toothed cavy, Galea spixii Acrobatic cavy, Kerodon acrobata Rock cavy, Kerodon rupestris Hydrochaeridae Capybara, Hydrochaeris hydrochaeris Dasyproctidae - agoutis and acouchis Azaras agouti, Dasyprocta azarae Black agouti, Dasyprocta fuliginosa Red-rumped agouti, Dasyprocta leporina Black-rumped agouti, Dasyprocta prymnolopha Central American agouti, Dasyprocta punctata Red acouchi, Myoprocta acouchy Green acouchi, Myoprocta pratti Cuniculidae Lowland paca, Cuniculus paca Ctenomyidae - tuco-tucos Brazilian tuco-tuco, Ctenomys brasiliensis Flamarions tuco-tuco, Ctenomys flammarioni Tiny tuco-tuco, Ctenomys minutus Natterers tuco-tuco, Ctenomys nattereri Rondons tuco-tuco, Ctenomys rondoni Collared tuco-tuco, Ctenomys torquatus Echimyidae - spiny rats and allies Painted tree-rat, Callistomys pictus Owls spiny rat, Carterodon sulcidens Bishops fossorial spiny rat, Clyomys bishopi Broad-headed spiny rat, Clyomys laticeps Bolivian bamboo rat, Dactylomys boliviensis Amazon bamboo rat, Dactylomys dactylinus White-faced spiny tree-rat, Echimys chrysurus Giant tree-rat, Toromys grandis Brandts guiara, Euryzygomatomys guiara Fischers guiara, Euryzygomatomys spinosus Yellow-crowned brush-tailed rat, Isothrix bistriata Rio Negro brush-tailed rat, Isothrix negrensis Plain brush-tailed rat, Isothrix pagurus Atlantic bamboo rat, Kannabateomys amblyonyx Tuft-tailed spiny tree-rat, Lonchothrix emiliae Long-tailed armored tree-rat, Makalata macrura Ferreiras spiny tree-rat, Mesomys hispidus Tufted-tailed spiny tree-rat, Mesomys occultus Pará spiny tree-rat, Mesomys stimulax Golden Atlantic tree-rat, Phyllomys blainvilii Orange-brown Atlantic tree-rat, Phyllomys brasiliensis Drab Atlantic tree-rat, Phyllomys dasythrix Kerrs Atlantic tree-rat, Phyllomys kerri Pallid Atlantic tree-rat, Phyllomys lamarum Lunds Atlantic tree-rat, Phyllomys lundi Mantiqueira Atlantic tree-rat, Phyllomys mantiqueirensis Long-furred Atlantic tree-rat, Phyllomys medius Black-spined Atlantic tree-rat, Phyllomys nigrispinus Rusty-sided Atlantic tree-rat, Phyllomys pattoni Giant Atlantic tree-rat, Phyllomys thomasi Short-furred Atlantic tree-rat, Phyllomys unicolor Napo spiny rat, Proechimys quadruplicatus Short-tailed spiny rat, Proechimys brevicauda Guyenne spiny rat, Proechimys guyannensis Cuviers spiny rat, Proechimys cuvieri Stiff-spine spiny rat, Proechimys echinothrix Gardners spiny rat, Proechimys gardneri Goeldis spiny rat, Proechimys goeldii Guyanan spiny rat, Proechimys hoplomyoides Kulina spiny rat, Proechimys kulinae Long-tailed spiny rat, Proechimys longicaudatus Mouse-tailed Atlantic spiny rat, Proechimys myosuros Robertos spiny rat, Proechimys roberti Pattons spiny rat, Proechimys pattoni Napo spiny rat, Proechimys quadruplicatus Simons spiny rat, Proechimys simonsi Steeres spiny rat, Proechimys steerei Common punaré, Thrichomys apereoides White-spined Atlantic spiny rat, Trinomys albispinus Soft-spined Atlantic spiny rat, Trinomys dimidiatus Eliass Atlantic spiny rat, Trinomys eliasi Gracile Atlantic spiny rat, Trinomys gratiosus Iherings Atlantic spiny rat, Trinomys iheringi Dark-caped Atlantic spiny rat, Trinomys mirapitanga Moojens Atlantic spiny rat, Trinomys moojeni Spiked Atlantic spiny rat, Trinomys paratus Hairy Atlantic spiny rat, Trinomys setosus Yonenagas Atlantic spiny rat, Trinomys yonenagae Lagomorpha Leporidae - rabbits and hares Tapeti, Sylvilagus brasiliensis European hare, Lepus europaeus (introduced species)
- pair The man addressed turned a pair of grateful brown eyes upon Martin's face.
- paper "Alfonzo, I expected not a like answer from you," replied the Priest, quietly taking back the paper .
- par Haile Selassie say ah war if colour is a scar If one from every nation can come live up an ah par – The Mission by damian marley
- para Dispara la noche en tu cuerpo y el ritmo que no para – Chicas Buenas by Frecuencia 04
- peer When dinner was announced, the peer advanced in new-blown dignity, to offer his arm as a matter of course to my mother.
- pepper Then Pepper laughed outright.
- pier We just swam straight out from the pier looking for coral heads.
- poor "Sure," said the King of the rath, "that's only poor Naggeneen."
- pour In this fashion the old soldier Spurinna, on his morning drive, would pour forth to some young companion the wealth of his long experience.
- power He has got you in his power .
- prairie About nine o'clock in the evening the record showed over two hundred miles accomplished, when they descended on a level stretch of prairie near a small bustling city.
- pray "Pray forgive me," he said.
- prayer No prayer escaped his lips.
- prey It was a form of chase which turned me a little sick when I saw the captured prey , just as I used to turn sick as a boy when I saw a rat caught in a trap and handed over to the dogs, or any other animal run to earth.
- prior We must agree that no matter what his conduct was, prior to the scene in this room, he conducted himself, while here, in a manner that was beyond reproach.
- pro It's this, Mr. Fernald: when we fellows were put on pro -probation, I mean, it was intended that we should all get the same punishment, wasn't it, sir?
- pure I have longed to understand what it was that made you so sweet and so happy; and now I know; it is your own simple pure religion; and-and-it is so much more sensible, so much more likely to be true than the Catholic religion.
- poorer So the poor woman had to sell her cow, the only thing she had, and was left poorer than ever.
- per Yet a couple of thousand pounds per annum is nothing for a commercial city like this.