What is the correct spelling for PEREID?
This word (Pereid) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for PEREID
- nereid When young Larry Hunter reported to the captain of the Nereid , after this necessary meal, he found that the craft had returned to the surface.
- paired Mr. LEACH, of Michigan, stated that he had paired with Mr. ENGLISH, or he would have voted in the negative.
- perked A fabulous being, in an everyday human form; a face, not beautiful, scarcely even pretty, which looks upon the world with an air at once ironical and sympathetic; a brow that grows broader or narrower according to the capricious invasions of her aureole of hair; an odd little nose, perked heavenward; two roguish eyes, now blue, now black; the rude accents of a street-girl, suddenly changing to the well-bred murmuring of a great lady; abrupt, abundant gestures, eloquently finishing half-spoken sentences; a supple neck-a slender, opulent figure-a dainty foot, that scarcely touches the earth and yet can fly amazingly near the ceiling; lips, nervous, sensuous, trembling, curling; a frock, simple or sumptuous, bought at a bargain or created by a Court-dressmaker, which expresses, moulds, completes, and sometimes almost unveils the marvellous creature it envelops; a gay, a grave demeanour; grace, wit, sweetness, tartness; frivolity and earnestness, tenderness and indifference; beauty without beauty, immorality without evil: a nothing capable of everything: such is Woman at Paris: such is the Parisienne: and Madame Rejane is the Parisienne, is all Parisiennes, incarnated.
- Pared Exceptional or contradictory circumstances are then either unnoticed or pared down to fit the belief.
- Parried Many an anxious involuntary, glance from his mother sustained him, indeed, in his determination to avoid definite explanations; but when he parried a question, or answered with an unmeaning word, the enforced silence wrung his very heart.
- Peered "No, a little more toward me," answered Tom, as he peered through the telescope sights.
- period At a period in the history of Scotland, we find that a law was passed under the provisions of which every landowner who was a Catholic had either to renounce his adherence to his Church or to forfeit his landed property to the Crown.
52 words made from the letters PEREID
4 letter words made from PEREID:deep, deer, depr, dier, dire, drip, eier, eire, ered, erei, erie, pedi, peed, peer, peri, pied, pier, reed, reid, ride, ried, ripe.
3 letter words made from PEREID:die, dip, dre, edp, epi, idp, ire, pee, pei, per, pid, pie, pre, red, rep, rid, rip.
5 letter words made from PEREID:edper, eider, erdei, ieper, pedir, peire, perie, piere, preed, pride, riede, riepe, riped.