What is the correct spelling for PERFIT?
This word (Perfit) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for PERFIT
- peewit A peewit screamed and wheeled above his head.
- perfect And I know, my children, that you are perfect soldiers and that you stand ever ready to do that duty.
- perfidy The breaking of Germany's treaty with Belgium represents the dishonor of a military ring, and not the perfidy of 68,000,000 of people.
- permit I cannot permit you to go into the town to-day."
- pert A pretty, vain, pert -looking girl stepped into the box, and took hold of the Testament.
- pervert It was no easy matter to pervert an honest young heart like Frantz's to the point of committing a crime; and in that strange contest, in which the one who really loved fought against his own cause, she had often felt that she was at the end of her strength and was almost discouraged.
61 words made from the letters PERFIT
3 letter words made from PERFIT:eft, epi, ert, fir, fit, fri, ftp, ire, pei, per, pet, pie, pit, pre, ref, rep, ret, rip, rit, ter, tie, tip, trf, tri.
5 letter words made from PERFIT:ferit, frite, irpef, petfi, piert, pifer, piter, pitre, preif, preti, refit, rifte, treif, trife, tripe.
4 letter words made from PERFIT:fipe, fire, fitr, frei, fret, frie, peri, pert, pier, reit, reti, rife, rift, ripe, rite, teip, tepi, tier, tire, tref, trei, trip.