What is the correct spelling for PERFORY?
This word (Perfory) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for PERFORY
- before Back you go, before you're sorry. I had not walked that glittering world before, But up the hill a prompting came to me, "This line of upland runs along the shore: Beyond the hedgerow I shall see the sea." – The Wanderer by John Masefield
- ferry We crossed over by the ferry to Beaumaris, in the island of Anglesea.
- parry Although I understood very little English, I heard the name of Captain Parry frequently mentioned-a name, I presume, that your highness is well acquainted with.
- peary The Peary discipline is the iron hand ungloved.
- penury Dean Swift, full of wit and penury , writing from his London lodging to Stella in her comfortable Irish home, breaks into frequent outbursts at the scantiness of his comforts.
- perfidy But who was there to train the nature in which the heredity of an oppressed race manifested itself, as has been already remarked, by the two most detestable characteristics-hypocrisy and perfidy ?
- perforate The bullet has passed obliquely beneath the acromial end, rising to perforate the posterior compact margin, and producing one of the diamond-shaped openings sometimes occurring in compact bone with the passage of bullets at a low rate of velocity.
- perforce "We have occasionally visits perforce , from those who are cast away in ships or boats; but the people who come here, have never returned.
- perform The rest of the household were not backward, for even the least among them prepared to perform his special task.
- performer He married a young and beautiful woman, who doubtless deserved her fate, since we are told that she was a wonderful performer on the tambourine.
- perfumery I was worried; you appeared to be so hopelessly captivated by her of the purple perfumery .
- perjury Roddy Duncan was transported for perjury .
- perry Perry scratched his head.
- porphyry With these words the praetor left the room, but Antinous stood like one crushed, pressing his brow against the cold porphyry pillar by the window.
- prefer I prefer mortifications of another kind."
- prior The Prior , as is the habit of monks, begins by asking questions.
- priory "I'm going up to the Priory myself," he announced unexpectedly.
- Porfirio Close to my hotel was the "Casa Serdan," its windows all broken and its stucco front riddled with bullet holes, for it was here that two brothers, barricading themselves against the government of Porfirio Diaz, spilled the first blood of the long series of revolutions and worse that has followed.
- Jeffry I have a million things to tell you. I made friends with some delightful people on the train, Mr. Jeffry Tucker and his twin daughters, Dum and Dee. Mr. Tucker says he knows you; and my eyes were so like yours he came mighty near giving me the fraternity grip.
65 words made from the letters PERFORY
3 letter words made from PERFORY:err, fey, foe, fop, for, fry, ore, orr, per, poe, pre, pro, pry, pyr, ref, rep, roe, rye.
5 letter words made from PERFORY:ferro, ferry, forer, forry, foyer, freyr, frore, fryer, opfer, peror, perro, perry, porre, poyer, pryer, refry, roper, ropey, ryper.
4 letter words made from PERFORY:fery, fore, foye, fpoe, freo, frey, froy, frre, frye, fyre, opry, oyfe, peor, peyo, poer, pore, prey, prof, pyre, roey, rofe, rope, ropy, roye, ryer, ryfe, rype, yore.