What is the correct spelling for PERHEAT?
This word (Perheat) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for PERHEAT
- behead One said, "Behead him"; another, "Some severe penalty."
- heat They learn'd with Terrour, that nor Summers heat, Nor Winters storms, had made your Fleet retreat. – On The Victory Obtained By Blake Over the Spaniards, In The Bay Of Scanctacruze, In The Island Of teneriff.1657 by Andrew Marvell
- peahen Peck walked into the store, proud as a peahen .
- peat The barn, as usual, was a peat hut.
- perched They were free to move about in the open air, and at night they perched in the trees, which sheltered them from rain.