What is the correct spelling for PERID?
This word (Perid) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for PERID
- paid It was just a dream, fame is what I paid for How can I complain, it's the life that I prayed for – Day After Tomorrow by maino
- peoria We understand that we see the same body, but often a different man, depending on whether he is dealing with a social equal, a social inferior, or a social superior; on whether he is making love to a woman he is eligible to marry, or to one whom he is not; on whether he is courting a woman, or whether he considers himself her proprietor; on whether he is dealing with his children, his partners, his most trusted subordinates, the boss who can make him or break him; on whether he is struggling for the necessities of life, or successful; on whether he is dealing with a friendly alien, or a despised one; on whether he is in great danger, or in perfect security; on whether he is alone in Paris or among his family in Peoria .
- perfidy The English have such a reputation for perfidy !"
- peril For a very long time I held on, and, had no change occurred, I might have been able to keep my place till the morning; but a change was near, and one that placed me in greater peril than ever.
- pert She could talk, in her pert moments, exactly like her brothers.
- peru It finally became known that he was in Peru , engaged in building bridges for that government.
- pride It was in fact the "pride of my life."