What is the correct spelling for PERLECT?
This word (Perlect) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for PERLECT
- elect The step was a disappointment to his father, who had hoped that Dick would elect to enter the parent's office and learn the business from the ground up.
- pallet They saw how he, as in a fever, sprang from his wretched pallet , and took a loose stone out of the wall.
- peeled When cold, cut the vegetables into dice and mix them together, adding three apples peeled and cut into small bits.
- Pealed When the organ pealed the requiem and the choir chanted the ever dear words of the hymn- "Only waiting till the shadows are a little longer grown," and closing with the triumphant expression of a deathless faith; it required but a little imagination to see the light streaming through the open door of heaven, and to hear the responses of the angel choir from the great cathedral on high, and we wended our homeward way thinking not of "dust to dust, ashes to ashes," but of the disembodied spirit to be our guardian angel forevermore.
- pearled When Rosamond, that lady bright, Did hear the king say so, The sorrow of her grieved heart Her outward looks did show, And from her clear and crystal eyes Tears gushed out apace, Which like the silver pearled dew Ran down her comely face.
78 words made from the letters PERLECT
5 letter words made from PERLECT:celer, clept, clere, clert, creel, creep, crepe, crete, elect, eletr, epler, ercel, erect, ertel, ertle, leper, pecel, perec, peret, peter, prece, prete, ptere, repel, teper, terce, trece.
4 letter words made from PERLECT:celt, cere, cert, cple, cree, ecer, epel, erce, ertl, eter, etre, leer, lert, peel, peer, pelt, pert, plec, plrt, rece, reel, rete, tepe, tree, trel.
3 letter words made from PERLECT:cer, cpr, crp, crt, ect, eec, eel, ert, etc, lee, ler, let, pct, pee, pel, per, pet, prc, pre, rep, ret, tcp, tec, tee, ter, tlc.