What is the correct spelling for PERMABLE?
This word (Permable) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for PERMABLE
- parable "I'm afraid, Nina, that's what they call a parable," said he, darkly.
- payable So please send me a check for all you possibly can, and if you can't pay all, then please date the blank note, make it payable in thirty days like the old one, and for such sum as is the difference between what your check amounts to and the sum of $157.55; sign and send to me along with the check, and I will be greatly obliged.
- peaceable I'm a peaceable man.
- pebble But, as game as a pebble, the old warrior struggled on.
- permeable He found that most of these membranes were permeable to the membranogenous solution.
- pliable As she came nearer it looked limp and pliable, for it hung over her arm.
- portable He led Huk to the table set in front of the tent, where he brought out a portable typewriter and opened and set it up.
- potable The ship carried only limited amounts of potable water and the only water available for keeping clean was salt water; true we had showers and could purchase salt-water soap but this was not very effective and rinsing off was difficult; the end result was not satisfactory particularly when trying to get one's hair squeaky clean.
- preamble But Joe's grave face, in which character and sense spoke from every strongly drawn lineament, was disturbed, and he went without preamble to his point.
- ramble I let him ramble on, for I had learned long ago the futility of argument with his kind.
- tamable Tamable, susceptive of taming; Untamable, not to be tamed.
- off ramp