What is the correct spelling for PERMANAMT?
This word (Permanamt) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for PERMANAMT
- emanate We know, also, that, by a noticeable providence, Rome was chosen from the beginning as the source from whence the light should emanate.
- ferment His mind was in a ferment, he could hardly trust himself to speak.
- germinate The bitter experience was yet to come, that has taught me how very distinct are the principles of virtue, from the casual feelings from which they germinate.
- manet Is it Degas or Manet they admire?
- manumit It is evident, that others cannot "manumit" for them.
- penman He preached also at Berea, and the inspired penman says, "These were more noble than those in Thessalonica, in that they received the word with all readiness of mind, and searched the scriptures daily whether these things were so."
- spearmint It was composed of sweet oil and oil of turpentine, with a little oil of spearmint, and camphor.
- Pomander The gentleman to whom it belonged finding himself recognized left his seat, and a minute later Sir Charles Pomander entered Mr. Vane's box.