What is the correct spelling for PERMANIT?
This word (Permanit) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for PERMANIT
- dormant Some dormant trait in the blood of His Majesty's Principal Secretary of State for the Home Department had risen above the surface of suave, polished courtesy which ordinarily passed for the character of the Right Hon.
- ferment Amid all the confused ferment of devotion a certain principle of unity and comprehension was asserting itself, even in popular religion.
- manet But in "Le Linge" no challenge is sent forth to any one; it is Manet, all Manet, and nothing but Manet.
- paint Or that he could not paint a stable?
- pant It was very hot, and though the windows were open, the perspiration stood upon his face, and the foul close air that rose from the court and street below made him gasp and pant for breath.
- payment 1947. When you go to him to sell your work, do you get payment in money or in goods?
- peanut 11. What is the peanut?
- peasant Truth is ever the same, whether it comes from a prince or a peasant; but its effects are not.
- pedant I have never met one who was a pedant, a vain pretender or a superficial scholar.
- pennant And further to clinch her instant assumption that here was the Sequoia motor-stage, there was the pennant adorning the wind-shield!
- percent At the end of the century only two percent of the total number of Afro-Americans was to be found in the North.
- permanent It is not, ordinarily, a permanent record, since such purpose is served by the journal and its file.
- permeate It does not seem, like London smoke, to permeate and blend with the air.
- permeating At present Mr. Milliken shows the 'Arryism that is permeating and fouling all classes, almost to the highest; but there the convention fails-only because it is a convention-for 'Arry is made to fill the part which has more recently, and perhaps with greater fitness, been accorded to the Bounder.
- permian Breccias of Lower Permian.
- permit Mrs. Stebbins, permit me to introduce Mrs. Tszchniczklefritszch.
- spearmint When I got my letter, I was in the gardin, right there by the spearmint bed.
- vermont By this time New Hampshire was aroused, and she called attention to the fact that she still believed herself entitled to dominion over the whole of Vermont.
- Meant What that name meant to her!