What is the correct spelling for PERMEANT?
This word (Permeant) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for PERMEANT
- cement An extract or two will be sufficient: My debts are greater than I thought for-I bought $25 worth of clothing and sent $25 to Higbie, in the cement diggings.
- dormant After what has been said in previous chapters, it will not seem so strange that Edison should have hundreds of dormant inventions on his hands.
- ferment But there was some slight ferment,-slight, but still felt both by Lord Fawn and by Lady Eustace.
- garment In spite of her shaven head and coarse garment, her youth and comeliness asserted themselves.
- pageant Alas I knew it Sir, and for that purpose prepared this Pageant: get you to your task.
- parent Many a parent or loving wife will never know their fate, thinking perhaps they were prisoners, and at the close of the war would return to their homes; but they are now no more.
- payment Mr. Palliser did not remain long in Baden after the payment of Burgo's bill.
- peasant He was a true type of the Norman peasant, somewhat meagre-looking, with fair hair, and a slight stoop.
- permeating The additions to the Peers have matched nicely enough with the old Peers, and therefore they have effected more easily a greater and more permeating modification.