What is the correct spelling for PERMIDENT?
This word (Permident) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for PERMIDENT
- patient John Grier found her sitting by her table in the great living-room, patient and grave, and yet she smiled at him, and rose as he came into the room.
- payment They were much respected there, having been there often before, but they could not be allowed to remain without payment, so the landlord told them they must leave.
- pedant The Baron de Sigognac, who had long, indeed always, been accustomed to extreme frugality, in fact almost starvation, and found it easier to bear such trials with equanimity than his companions, could not help admiring the wonderful way in which the pedant made the best of a really desperate situation, and found something to laugh at and make merry over where most people would have grumbled and groaned, and bewailed their hard lot, in a manner to make themselves, and all their companions in misery, doubly unhappy.
- pediment 5. Above the beams and walls let the mutules project to a distance equal to one quarter of the height of a column; along the front of them nail casings; above, build the tympanum of the pediment either in masonry or in wood.
- pendant "That is not at all the case," Christina answered boldly; "everybody likes antique things now; and that pendant is worth a great deal, as you know."
- pendent Kenneth's merry laugh came up out of the narrow rift, sounding muffled and strange, and the two lads looked down to where he was creeping along, some fifteen feet below them, in the half-darkness of the hollow, and holding on by the pendent roots which issued from the crevices, as he picked his way along the stones, with the water often washing against his feet.
- penitent Seeing her penitent, he certainly would be willing to surround her with little offices of compromising kindness.
- permanent As the time that Moodie might retain this situation was very doubtful, he thought it advisable not to remove me and the family until he could secure some permanent situation; by so doing, he would have a better opportunity of saving the greater part of his income to pay off his old debts.
- permitted Before a clergyman and a lady, I know well, it is not permitted to swear."
- Permitting But he was ceremonious, not permitting himself his old familiarity before these dignitaries of the great railroad.
367 words made from the letters PERMIDENT
4 letter words made from PERMIDENT:deem, deep, deer, deim, dein, demi, dent, depr, dier, diet, dime, dine, dint, dire, dirt, drem, drip, eden, edit, eien, eier, eire, emde, emin, emir, emit, ende, enid, enim, ered, erei, erie, erne, erni, eter, etim, etre, imee, inme, item, iten, meed, meen, meet, mein, meir, mend, mene, mere, metn, mien, mind, mine, mint, mire, mite, need, neem, neid, nemr, nerd, nied, nipe, nrem, pedi, peed, peen, peer, pene, pent, peri, perm, pert, pied, pier, pine, pint, pntd, prim, reed, reen, reid, rein, reit, rend, reni, rent, rete, reti, ride, ried, riem, rime, rind, ripe, rite, rptn, teem, teen, teip, temi, temp, tend, tepe, tepi, term, tern, tide, tied, tier, time, tine, tire, tree, trei, trim, trip.
5 letter words made from PERMIDENT:deine, demer, demet, demin, demir, dempt, demre, denim, dente, denti, depen, deter, detre, diene, dimer, diner, dinrm, dirne, dirnt, dnepr, dpmne, dreen, drept, driem, dtime, edern, edite, edner, edper, eidem, eider, eimer, einem, emden, emend, emert, emine, emirp, emnid, empie, endre, enide, enpei, enter, entre, erdei, erdem, erden, erent, erned, eteri, ideen, ieper, ierne, indem, inder, indre, inept, inert, inetd, inmet, inter, meden, meend, meite, mende, mendi, mened, menti, merde, meren, meret, merid, merin, merit, meter, metin, metre, midre, miert, mined, miner, mired, miret, mitee, miter, mitre, mpret, mtier, ndeti, neder, nedim, nedre, neeti, neier, nemed, nepit, nidre, niere, niete, nimer, nimet, niter, nitre, pedir, peine, peire, pened, penem, penie, pente, peret, perie, peten, peter, petie, piene, piere, piert, pimen, piner, pinte, piter, pitre, preed, preen, prend, prete, preti, pride, priem, prien, prime, prine, print, ptere, reden, remen, remet, remit, rempe, rempt, rende, rente, retem, retie, retin, riede, riepe, rimed, rindt, riped, ripen, tedim, teide, temen, temer, temin, temir, temne, tempi, tende, tener, tenir, tenri, teper, tepid, terem, terim, terme, terne, terni, tiden, tiede, tiene, timed, timer, timpe, tined, tiner, tired, tiree, treed, treem, treme, trend, treni, tried, trine, tripe.
3 letter words made from PERMIDENT:den, die, dim, din, dip, dit, dre, edp, end, ene, ent, epi, ern, ert, idp, imp, ire, med, mei, men, mid, min, mit, mrd, mri, nee, net, nim, nip, nit, nmr, pee, pei, pen, per, pet, pid, pie, pin, pit, pre, red, rem, rep, ret, rid, rim, rip, rit, rpm, ted, tee, ten, ter, tie, tin, tip, tpn, tri, trm.