What is the correct spelling for PERNIT?
This word (Pernit) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for PERNIT
- paint They shall have real saints to paint from- Magdalene, Peter, and Paul; They shall work for an age at a sitting And never get tired at all. Oh, I guess a saner man Would simply paint it But I'm not sane and after all My wall, ain't it? – Hole in the Wall by Alan Jackson
- pant These are now in an efficient state, the heavy weather of the pant year having occasioned considerable damage, two expensive beacons having to be renewed altogether.
- peanut If butter were substituted for peanut butter in Peanut Butter Cookies, how much would be needed to furnish the same quantity of fat?
- peewit In the perceptible silence a Peewit was heard to titter, and the outrageous sound startled Clara out of her poise.
- penned I therefore hastily penned a note to a cousin living in England-my nearest relative-briefly explaining my discovery of the Martian super-radium current, and also the character of the adventure in which I was about to participate.
- pent At last I had her for a few minutes to myself, and then the pent up passion of months had its way, and I asked her to be my wife.
- permit You wish me to be a good friend to poor Blake, to watch over him and interest myself in his welfare-that is, as far as one man will permit another to do so.
76 words made from the letters PERNIT
3 letter words made from PERNIT:ent, epi, ern, ert, ire, net, nip, nit, pei, pen, per, pet, pie, pin, pit, pre, rep, ret, rip, rit, ten, ter, tie, tin, tip, tpn, tri.
4 letter words made from PERNIT:erni, iten, nipe, pent, peri, pert, pier, pine, pint, rein, reit, reni, rent, reti, ripe, rite, rptn, teip, tepi, tern, tier, tine, tire, trei, trip.
5 letter words made from PERNIT:inept, inert, inter, nepit, niter, nitre, piert, piner, pinte, piter, pitre, preti, prien, prine, print, retin, ripen, tenir, tenri, terni, tiner, treni, trine, tripe.