What is the correct spelling for PERPOSS?
This word (Perposs) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for PERPOSS
- papoose You don't remember, Jim, the time that you painted my face in the wagon, and got me up as an Indian papoose ?
- peeress But it is much to be a wife; and more to be a peeress .
- pipes I again begged him to allow me to have them back, offering him three pipes of wine as a present if he would consent, but it was of no use.
- porpoise It was so ridiculous-this mountain of flesh, this sweaty, panting porpoise in his unwashed linen in love with the slender, graceful Koyala.
- press Haven't you seen about it in the press ?"
- propose "No, Captain Desportes, it is nothing of that kind, or I should not be here to propose it.
- prose Whatever came of it, she had learned that in a prose age it is safer to think only in prose .
- prosy Only it is no concern of the critic, because we may fairly assume that if the technical expression is correct and intelligible the artist has already told us what he wishes to convey in the most perfect language of which that idea is susceptible, and that any attempt to put it into the lower and more prosy language of the critic would only weaken and distort the thought.
- purpose But this is not necessary for our purpose .
- repose Grand and perfect repose is here the chief thing.
63 words made from the letters PERPOSS
3 letter words made from PERPOSS:eos, esr, ops, ore, pep, per, pes, poe, pop, pre, pro, rep, res, roe, sep, sop, sos, sse.
4 letter words made from PERPOSS:epos, eros, esop, oser, peor, peso, poer, pope, pore, pose, prep, prop, pros, repp, rope, rose, ross, seor, seso, sops, sore, sspe.
5 letter words made from PERPOSS:essop, opper, osser, pepos, peros, perps, poeps, popes, pores, poser, poses, posse, preso, press, prope, props, prose, repps, ropes, soper, sores, speos, spore.