What is the correct spelling for PERRAL?
This word (Perral) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for PERRAL
- aerial I never heard a generous appreciation of a book; what I rather heard was trivial gossip about the author, followed by shallow, and I thought pedantic, judgments upon an author's lack of movement or aerial quality.
- para I concluded to investigate, I had rooms at the Hotel d'Europe, Para , North Brazil.
- peary Mr. Peary had his, however.
- percale "The percale and the braid came to sixty-two cents altogether," he announced, "so if you gave Mr. Dryburg a dollar, you would have thirty-eight cents in change."
- petrel I also saw-but beyond aim-a giant petrel ; its dimensions were truly astonishing.
- pleura The pleura may be covered with one or more layers of a firm, elastic, grayish membrane, which varies in thickness and which sometimes may be pulled away entirely.
- primal When many another that seems now as well, or perhaps even better known, shall have been lost, his will endure, for his original researches represent the primal step in the great movement that has made possible the advances in nineteenth century medicine.
52 words made from the letters PERRAL
3 letter words made from PERRAL:ale, alp, ape, apr, are, arp, ear, epa, era, err, lap, lea, ler, pal, par, pea, pel, per, pre, rap, rep.
4 letter words made from PERRAL:alep, aper, earl, eral, lape, leap, lear, pale, pare, parr, peal, pear, plea, prae, rale, rape, rare, real, reap, rear, rlpa.
5 letter words made from PERRAL:alper, arpel, paler, parer, pearl, peral, prela, rapel, raper, repla.