What is the correct spelling for PERSINAL?
This word (Persinal) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for PERSINAL
- penal The Penal Code, as it existed since 1793, insulted the faith of the Catholics, restrained their liberties, and violated the public Treaty of Limerick.
- perennial The mill still worked on, food being a perennial necessity; the abbey had perished, creeds being transient.
- person She told me to call the person I wanted.
- Percival Percival was only saying so this morning.
- Parsifal All of this is by way of saying that "Der Rosenkavalier" reached New York on December 9, 1913, after having endured two years or so in Europe, under the management of Mr. Gatti-Casazza, and was treated with the distinction which Mr. Conried gave "Parsifal" and had planned for "Salome."