What is the correct spelling for PERSNT?
This word (Persnt) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for PERSNT
- parent I wish to take his child into my own care; as he left her to strangers-perhaps he didn't do it willingly; he may be dead-he could have nothing to say against me giving her the care of a parent.
- peasant Chopin seems to have absorbed the peculiarly romantic spirit of his race, the wild, imaginative melancholy, which, almost gloomy in the Polish peasant, when united to grace and culture in the Polish noble, offered an indescribable social charm.
- pedant I am no pedant about Protection, and if it could be shown that the security of an island kingdom like the United Kingdom could only be made complete by Protection in certain matters, I should be perfectly willing to vote for measures to give that security.
- pent The conflagration had, for the last ten minutes, advanced with renewed fury; and the whole of the confined flame, which had been so long pent in the depths of the vessel now glared high in the open air.
- percent He must not ship on a sailing packet that is carrying twenty percent more freight than the law allows and is getting from three to four dollars a ton for carrying it some ten or fifteen thousand miles over every kind of ocean between the frigid zones.
- persist Do you dare to persist in that, Sir?"
- person No, she had not seen this person before.
- persona You were the guests to-night, I believe, of the Baron von Leibingen, who is, I understand, a persona grata with the Archduchess.
- pest These fog-banks, the pest of the east coast, are the materials that form the light fleecy clouds which drift westward in sunny weather like a gauze veil across the face of the sky.
- present "For the present-we shall have to talk of it again.
- print Yes, I mean to print as much as I can find and make room for, 'Brown Rosary' and all.
- spent Here she spent her first twenty years of conscious life.
- Pearson Reaching Machadodorp four days later, I was handed over at Dalmanutha Station to Captain Pearson, a staff officer, who subsequently conducted me and my fellow prisoners to Pretoria.
- Persons I were fool enough to laugh about it then, not intaking how it could be on this side of Kingdom Come, where no distinction is of persons.
46 words made from the letters PERSNT
3 letter words made from PERSNT:ent, ern, ert, esr, est, net, pen, per, pes, pet, pre, pst, rep, res, ret, sen, sep, set, stp, ten, ter, tpn.
5 letter words made from PERSNT:ernst, nerts, pents, perns, perst, rents, spent, stern, strep, terns.
4 letter words made from PERSNT:erst, nest, nets, pent, pert, pest, rent, rest, rptn, sent, sept, step, tern, tsen.