What is the correct spelling for PERSUANT?
This word (Persuant) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for PERSUANT
- peasant We alighted at the house of one of the peasant-farmers, situated quite among the mountains, with the Alps fair in view.
- pedant Yet his real power is not shewn in the splendor of particular passages, but by the progress of his fable, and the tenor of his dialogue; and he that tries to recommend him by select quotations, will succeed like the pedant in Heirocles, who, when he offered his house to sale, carried a brick in his pocket as a specimen.
- pennant Mine has too often, and too steadily, looked danger in the face to be alarmed at the sight of a King's pennant.
- percent One good plan is to allow each student to make up 50 percent of his record during the progress of the work, by bringing in, say, five carefully prepared papers.
- persist Will Anton persist in saying that he saw what her father told him he did?
- person And the name of this person was Liggins!
- persona The reason Field attended three collegiate institutions is that his mischievous pranks made him persona non grata to the college authorities.
- personal One felt that hers was a personal experience.
- persuade Can I persuade you to come and see it with the Lennards, Miss Kilner?
- persuader Poem: A Reading of Life - With The Persuader Who murmurs, hither, hither: who Where nought is audible so fills the ear?
- pheasant It's tail is so gorgeous you couldn't fire at it, and its neck is also too beautifully blue to touch with shot; a minute after another sails down, and goes off like a running pheasant.
- piquant Her total inability to take us seriously was quite piquant.
- pleasant "My name is Hall," announced the stranger, with a pleasant manner.
- present No time like the present.
- pursuance In pursuance of said object I recently returned to my native New England.
- pursuant And therefore, as soon as they came to be well-grown, they took a great deal of care of their hair, to have it parted and trimmed, especially against a day of battle, pursuant to a saying recorded of their lawgiver, that a large head of hair added beauty to a good face, and terror to an ugly one.
- pursuing In the meantime Guy had been pursuing a third bull.
- pursuit Scarcely had he disappeared, when on came the pack at full speed, in pursuit.
- Personae He was one of the dramatis personae in two dramas as unlike in principles as in style.
- Persuaded I am fully persuaded that circumstances, and that not long to the time, will compel us to it, if not to the cash system.
- Persuading It was going to take a lot of persuading to get her to break that resolve.
- Persons Outside of the house there were two persons whom they would all have been glad to forget entirely.
- peasants The common people paid superstitious reverence to it, and Jasper had often heard the peasants tell of the consolations they had received.
601 words made from the letters PERSUANT
5 letter words made from PERSUANT:aerts, anput, anrep, anser, anter, apest, apnts, apter, apure, arens, arent, arnes, arute, asner, aspen, asper, asten, aster, astre, astur, atrus, atune, ature, aunes, aunts, aures, auret, auter, autre, earns, earnt, ernst, ertan, erupt, espnu, estan, etnas, naper, naret, narus, nates, natus, nauer, nause, nears, nerpa, nerts, netas, netra, ntare, nurse, nuter, paner, panes, panet, pants, panus, pares, paret, pareu, parse, parts, parun, parus, paser, paste, pater, pates, patre, patrn, patus, pause, peans, pearn, penta, pents, peran, peras, perna, perns, perst, perun, pesar, pesra, pesta, petru, petur, praet, prate, praun, praus, preas, preta, pruna, prune, prunt, prusa, prust, pruta, puers, punas, puran, puras, pures, purna, purse, pusan, pusat, putar, putas, puter, putes, putna, rants, rasen, raste, rates, ratus, rauen, rauns, reans, reaps, reast, renta, rents, repas, retun, reust, rnase, rseau, ruane, ruest, runas, runes, runet, runte, rupes, rutae, rutan, saner, santu, sanur, saper, sapne, sapru, saren, sarun, sarup, sater, satre, satun, satur, sauer, saunt, saute, senat, senta, sepat, serpa, setun, setup, seuna, snare, spaer, spare, spate, spaur, spear, speat, spent, sprat, sprue, spuer, spurn, spurt, stape, stare, staun, staup, stena, stern, steur, strae, stran, strap, strep, stura, sture, sturn, suape, suare, suart, suena, sunar, suner, supan, super, supra, surae, surat.
3 letter words made from PERSUANT:ane, ans, ant, anu, ape, apr, apt, are, arp, art, asp, ate, atp, ear, eat, ent, epa, era, ern, ert, esr, est, eta, nap, net, nsu, nut, pan, par, pas, pat, pea, pen, per, pes, pet, pre, psa, pst, pun, pus, put, rap, ras, rat, rep, res, ret, rna, rue, run, rut, sap, sat, sea, sen, sep, set, spa, stp, sue, sun, sup, sur, tan, tap, tar, tau, tea, ten, ter, tpn, tun, tup, unp, uns, urn, usa, use, uta, ute.
4 letter words made from PERSUANT:ante, anus, aper, apne, apse, apsu, apus, ares, arse, arts, asur, atun, auer, aunt, aupe, earn, east, eats, enur, erst, esau, esna, etau, etna, nape, naps, napu, nast, naur, neap, near, neat, nepa, nest, nets, neus, nuer, nuta, nute, nuts, pane, pans, pant, pare, part, past, pate, pean, pear, peat, pent, pert, peru, pest, peur, peut, pnau, prae, prat, prau, prut, puan, puea, punt, pure, puse, pust, puta, pute, puts, rant, rape, raps, rapt, rase, rasp, rate, ratu, raue, raun, raup, raus, raut, reap, rent, renu, rest, reup, rptn, ruea, ruen, rues, runa, rune, runs, runt, rupe, ruse, rust, ruta, rute, ruts, sane, sant, saru, sate, saue, saun, sear, seat, sent, sept, seta, setu, snap, span, spar, spat, spue, spur, star, step, stun, suan, suar, suea, suen, suer, suet, sura, sure, tape, taps, tapu, tare, tarn, tarp, taue, tean, tear, tera, tern, trap, treu, trna, true, tsar, tsen, tsur, tuen, tuer, tues, tuna, tune, tupa, ture, turn, turp, uate, uner, uper, urea, uren, urna, urns, usen, user, utan, utne.
6 letter words made from PERSUANT:antres, apunte, arnuts, arpens, arpent, aspern, astern, astrup, atreus, atunes, ausnet, austen, autres, entrap, entspr, erupts, estrun, naruse, naters, nature, nauert, nauset, neutra, nuptse, nusrat, nusret, paetus, panser, parens, parent, pareus, parnes, parnts, parten, partes, partus, paster, patens, paters, patner, patres, peanus, peanut, pearst, pensar, pentas, pentru, perast, pernau, persan, peruna, pesant, petars, petras, petrus, prates, prause, prensa, prents, presta, prunea, prunes, prunts, pterna, puerta, punter, purest, purnea, pursat, puster, putera, rantus, raptus, renaut, repast, respun, retusa, rusape, santur, saturn, sauper, sauret, sentra, septan, seurat, spaten, spenta, spurne, sterna, strane, struan, stuner, stupar, sunart, sunter, surena, sutean, sutera, tapers, tarsen, tauern, tauper, taupes, tausen, trapse, trepan, tsuper, tuapse, tuners, tupras, turpan, uneast, unrest, unseat, unstar, untape, uprate, uprest, upsent, upsert, urates, urenas.
7 letter words made from PERSUANT:arpents, aunters, entraps, napster, natures, neustar, nuestra, panters, pastern, pasteur, pastner, pasture, paterns, peanuts, pertuan, pesaunt, prusten, puertas, punster, punters, reptans, saturne, saunter, suntrap, trepans, unapter, unstrap, uprates, uptears.