What is the correct spelling for PERTAININGTO?
This word (Pertainingto) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for PERTAININGTO
- permanent In case the luxation is more permanent, the horse stands quietly with the affected leg held stiffly and extended backward.
- pertinacity She remembered the Jewess's pertinacity and curiosity for curiosity's sake.
- Pardoning "Alexander," added Napoleon, "refused; and, not content with that refusal, he has leagued himself with a party of emigrants, whom, perhaps, I was wrong in pardoning for having borne arms against France.
- Pertained Thus he began to tell her stories, true or false, of his past life, which seemed to have been strange and eventful enough; to hint, too, of a certain hidden greatness that pertained to him which he did not dare to show, and of high ambitions which he had.
- Pertaining Pathological, pertaining to the knowledge of disease.