What is the correct spelling for PERTAMS?
This word (Pertams) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for PERTAMS
- parts I'll make it on my own but it's not easy when the guideline parts Don't say goodbye, that's when the crying starts. – That's When The Crying Starts by strawbs
- pertness The children went to school and met in the playrounds as before, but there was rarely a flash of the merry pertness of former days, and what had become of the boys' red cheeks and the round arms of the little girls?
- Parties These parties arrived while Philip was at breakfast.
- Permits It has been a full day, and by the way the "permits" are opening up in the settlement when we come back, promises to be a full night.
- Pets Ellen was eager at once to introduce me to her pets.
- portrays But we must be infinitely grateful to him for the way in which he portrays a type in a few lines and for the fact that although they are types they are evidently taken from individuals whom he had observed and who continue to live for us in his pages.
- performs Her spirit will be seen through the whole establishment; and just in proportion as she performs her duties intelligently and thoroughly, so will her domestics follow in her path.
- pertains She wore a smart brown suit, with two very modish little shoes peeping from beneath it; and her hat of dull pink straw, wreathed with golden-brown poppies, had the indefinable, unmistakable air which pertains to the "creation" of an artist in millinery.
- perturbs Our moon perturbs at first sight nothing, and accordingly its mass is not even yet known with exactness.
- portals It is a very mysterious Law which guards in this way the portals of the living world.
- perfumes She never raised a finger for herself, she breathed nothing but perfumes , she walked upon velvet.
- porters Do people account to us porters for what they do?"
- teams Calling a messenger boy, our captain sent him over to Kiowa's goal with the ball, while the two teams sat down in the middle of the field and the Kiowa captain set 'em up to gum.
- partakes He then partakes with eagerness of the food and water which is brought to him, accepting the same as a sort of peace offering, and gradually becomes attached to the keeper who has charge of him, and with whose presence the creature associates the idea of relief and comfort.
224 words made from the letters PERTAMS
5 letter words made from PERTAMS:aerts, amper, amrep, apest, apter, armet, asper, aster, astre, empta, empts, mapes, marse, marts, maser, mater, mates, mersa, merta, mesra, metsa, mpret, mraps, mtera, pamer, parem, pares, paret, parse, parts, paser, paste, pater, pates, patre, peras, perst, pesar, pesma, pesra, pesta, praet, prate, preas, prems, preta, ramet, raste, rates, reaps, reast, rempt, repas, samet, saper, sater, satre, semra, sepat, seram, serpa, smart, smear, spaem, spaer, spare, spate, spear, speat, sperm, sprat, stamp, stape, stare, steam, stemp, strae, strap, strep, tamer, tames, taper, tares, teams, tears, temas, tempa, temsa, tepas, teras, terms, tramp, trams, trema.
3 letter words made from PERTAMS:amp, ape, apr, apt, are, arm, arp, art, asp, ate, atm, atp, ear, eat, epa, era, ert, esm, esr, est, eta, map, mar, mat, mes, mps, mrs, mst, par, pas, pat, pea, per, pes, pet, pms, pre, psa, pst, ram, rap, ras, rat, rem, rep, res, ret, rpm, sam, sap, sat, sea, sep, set, spa, stm, stp, tam, tap, tar, tea, ter, trm.
4 letter words made from PERTAMS:aper, apse, ares, arms, arse, arts, east, eats, erst, mare, mars, mart, mast, mate, meat, mesa, meta, pare, part, past, pate, pear, peat, perm, pert, pest, prae, pram, prat, ramp, rams, rape, raps, rapt, rase, rasp, rate, ream, reap, rest, same, sate, seam, sear, seat, sept, seta, spam, spar, spat, star, stem, step, tame, tamp, tape, taps, tare, tarp, team, tear, temp, tera, term, tram, trap, tsar.