What is the correct spelling for PERTANE?
This word (Pertane) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for PERTANE
- pane Suddenly there is a tap at the window-pane.
- partake As it grew dark, he invited them again into the house to partake of a supper he had prepared for them.
- parting Neither Miss Harold nor Hugh could possibly feel any grief at parting ; for they had had little satisfaction together; but she said very kindly that she should hope to hear often of him, and wished he might be happy as a Crofton boy.
- partner But, madame, I am well paid by the pleasure of having been your partner .
- pert Abner frowned to find this pert little piece cutting in ahead of him in such a fashion.
- pertain Love no light matter is, O folk, nor are the woe and care And blame a little thing to brook that unto it pertain .
- pertness She marveled at Dorothy's poise, which, however, showed no trace of awkwardness or pertness .
- petting For a few weeks she lived a life of working for Mrs. Peters from dawn to dark, under the stimulus of what a sweet girl she was, how splendidly she did things, how fortunate Henry was, interspersed with continual kissing, patting, and petting , all very new and unusual to Polly.
- portage This is what is called making a "portage."
- puritan 105; statute against, 105, 106; Puritan action against, 106, 107 Witenagemot, the, i.
- spartan Jessie bore up like a little Spartan , but I could see what an effort it was,-I pitied her far more than any one else.
- Partaken Like her husband she had come into the Society by convincement; and like him she had partaken in a large degree of the paternal sympathy and oversight of Joseph Wood.
- Petra Did not this corsair carry us to Cape Matapan, to Milo, to Nicaria, to Samos, to Petra , to the Dardanelles, to Marmora, to Scutari?
- Pete History in the makin', Pistol Pete Competition shakin' without missin' the beat – Hovi Baby by jay-z
156 words made from the letters PERTANE
3 letter words made from PERTANE:ane, ant, ape, apr, apt, are, arp, art, ate, atp, ear, eat, ene, ent, epa, era, ern, ert, eta, nap, nee, net, pan, par, pat, pea, pee, pen, per, pet, pre, rap, rat, rep, ret, rna, tan, tap, tar, tea, tee, ten, ter, tpn.
5 letter words made from PERTANE:anrep, anter, apter, arent, arete, atene, eapen, earnt, eaten, eater, enate, enter, entre, erent, ertan, naper, naree, naret, nerpa, netra, ntare, paner, panet, paree, paret, pater, patre, patrn, peaer, peare, pearn, peate, penta, pente, peran, perea, peret, perna, peten, peter, praet, prate, preen, preta, prete, ptere, ranee, rapee, ratee, reate, renta, rente, tapen, taper, teare, teera, tener, teper, terna, terne.
4 letter words made from PERTANE:ante, aper, apne, earn, epae, erne, eter, etna, etre, nape, neap, near, neat, nepa, pane, pant, pare, part, pate, pean, pear, peat, peen, peer, pene, pent, pert, prae, prat, rant, rape, rapt, rate, reap, reen, rent, rete, rptn, taee, tape, tare, tarn, tarp, tean, tear, teen, tepe, tera, tern, trap, tree, trna.