What is the correct spelling for PERTENTIOUS?
This word (Pertentious) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for PERTENTIOUS
- pertinacious Then, to the amusement of a crowd of bystanders, Byron, seizing his troublesome and pertinacious tormentor by the back of the neck, plunged with him into the foaming water, where he ducked him well several times, and then allowed him to find his way out as best he could; while he himself, mindful of his duty, swam onward in search of the now somewhat distant walking-stick, which he brought to his master's feet with his usual calm demeanour.
- portentous Men would be far more generous, the difference between wealth and poverty would be less portentous , and the resources of religion and charity less crippled, if we lived in the spirit of the Lord's prayer, desirous of the advance of the kingdom, but not asking to be given to-morrow's bread until to-morrow.
- pretentious Under the authority thus given New York City has entered upon its work of constructing the most pretentious municipal water-supply system in the United States.
- petitions Many an unfortunate victim of this iron despotism remained there year after year, demanding to be brought to trial,-to be told of his crime,-to have the witness of his guilt produced, but his petitions were unheard or disregarded; he might, if free, become dangerous, so he was allowed to pine on in chains, till death, more kind than man, released him.
- partitions A second and third have of late years been found in the floor below, but the whole building was designed for security, not for comfort and in spite of the use of wooden partitions and tapestry must have been miserable as a place of residence.
- potentials Naturally, each individual is unique, having his own particular potentials and limitations.
660 words made from the letters PERTENTIOUS
5 letter words made from PERTENTIOUS:eesti, eines, eiron, eisen, eison, enero, enets, enitt, enpei, enset, ensor, ensue, enter, entre, entsi, eorsi, eosin, epist, epton, erent, erins, erion, ernes, ernst, eroei, erose, ersin, erste, erupt, esper, espie, espnu, esten, ester, etens, eteri, etons, etour, etsin, etsou, etten, etter, etuis, eunos, eupen, europ, ieper, ierne, ineos, inept, inert, inese, inose, input, inset, inter, intoe, intro, inure, inuse, ionut, ipsen, irone, irons, isere, isner, isnot, isone, isoun, ister, istoe, istre, itoen, itosu, itpos, itser, ittee, itten, itter, neeps, neeru, neeti, neier, neots, nepit, nepos, nepro, nerio, neros, nerts, neset, neste, netes, netop, nette, neuer, neues, neure, neuri, neuro, neuse, niere, niese, niete, nieto, niort, nipro, nisou, niter, nitre, nitro, nitto, noire, noirs, noise, noite, norse, notes, notte, notti, noups, nouri, nouse, ntust, nuits, nurse, nuter, nutri, nutro, nutso, oeser, oeste, oestr, oints, oners, oneup, onset, opens, opere, opine, opsin, opter, optus, orene, orens, orent, orest, orius, ornis, orpen, orpin, orten, osier, osite, oster, oteri, otten, otter, ouest, ourie, outen, outer, outie, outis, outre, peens, peers, peets, peine, peins, peire, penes, penie, penis, penor, pense, pente, pents, peons, peres, peret, perie, perno, perns, peron, peros, perou, persi, perst, perun, peson, pesti, peten, peter, petes, petie, petro, petru, petti, petts, petur, piene, piere, piert, piest, piets, pineo, piner, pines, pinos, pinot, pinte, pinto, pints, pintu, pinus, pious, pires, pirns, piron, piros, pirot, pison, piste, piter, piton, pitot, pitou, pitre, pitts, pittu, piute, poets, point, poire, poise, poner, pones, ponet, ponti, ponts, pores, porns, porus, posen, poser, posie, posin, posit, poste, potee, poter, potes, potte, potti, pours, poust, pouts, preen, preon, prese, presi, preso, prete, preti, preto, prien, pries, prine, print, prion, prise, pritt, prone, prose, proti, proun, prout, prune, pruno, prunt, prust, psion, ptere, ptero, pties, pueri, puers, puett, puits, punit, punti, puree, pures, purie, purin, puris, purno, puros, purse, puter, putes, puton, putri, putte, putti, putto, putts, reens, reest, reino, reins, reios, reise, reist, renes, renos, renou, rense, rensi, rente, rents, repot, repse, resen, reset, resin, resit, reste, resto, retes, retie, retin.
4 letter words made from PERTENTIOUS:eeto, eien, eier, eipo, eire, ento, enur, eons, eous, epos, erei, erie, eris, eriu, erne, erni, eros, erse, erst, esop, eteo, eter, etre, etto, etui, euoi, eure, euro, iesu, inst, inus, iott, iron, irun, iten, itno, iton, iuno, iure, nero, nest, nets, nett, neue, neus, nipe, nips, nito, nits, noer, noir, nori, nose, note, nous, nout, nsui, nuer, nuit, nute, nuts, onur, onus, open, opet, opus, orne, orte, orti, osen, oser, oseu, osun, otis, otti, otus, ouen, oure, ourn, oust, peen, peer, pene, pent, peon, peor, peri, pert, peru, peso, pest, peto, peur, peut, pier, pine, pins, pint, pinu, pion, pits, pitt, pitu, poer, poet, poin, poit, pone, pons, pore, porn, port, pose, post, poti, pots, pour, pout, priu, pros, prut, ptui, pueo, puir, puni, puno, punt, pure, puse, puso, pust, pute, puto, puts, putt, reen, rein, reit, reni, reno, rent, renu, rest, rete, reti, reup, ries, rieu, riot, riou, ripe, rips, rise, rite, roen, rope, rose, rote, rots, roue, rous, rout, rptn, ruen, rues, ruin, rune, runo, runs, runt, rupe, rupo, ruse, rust, rute, ruto, ruts, rutt, seen, seep, seer, sein, sene, sent, seoi, seor, sept, sere, sett, setu, sine, sion, sire, site, snip, snit, snot, sone, sonu, sore, sort, soup, sour, spin, spit, spot, spue, spur, sree, step, stet, stir, stop, stun, suen, suer, suet, suin, suir, suit, suoi, suon.
3 letter words made from PERTENTIOUS:ene, ent, eon, eos, epi, ern, ert, ese, esr, est, ies, ion, iou, ipo, ire, irs, iso, nee, neo, net, nip, nit, not, nsu, nut, one, ops, opt, ore, oui, out, pee, pei, pen, per, pes, pet, pie, pin, pit, poe, poi, pot, pre, pro, psi, pst, pun, pus, put, rep, res, ret, rio, rip, rit, roe, ron, rot, rue, run, rut, see, sen, sep, set, sin, sip, sir, sit, son, sop, sot, sou, stp, sue, sun, sup, sur, tee, ten, ter, tet, tie, tin, tip, tit, tiu, tnt, toe, ton, top, tor, tot, tpn, tri, tun, tup, uni, unp, uns, urn, uro, use, ute.