What is the correct spelling for PERTER?
This word (Perter) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for PERTER
- patter Sure enough drawing closer every minute they could hear a soft patter -patter coming down a jungle-trail and evidently, by the sound, heading for the camp.
- pert She had a good heart and a womanly, motherly touch, although many a mistress had called her wilful and pert .
- pester How dare you come out of your station to pester this young lady with your impudent addresses?
- peter "Perhaps something has happened to him," thought Peter .
- pewter In consideration, however, of his greater weight, I was to give odds in the start; and as we could not well agree on how much, it was at length decided that he was to get away first, and I to follow as fast as I could, after drinking a pewter quart full of Guinness's double stout-droll odds, you'll say, but it was the old fellow's own thought, and as the match was a soft one, I let him have his way.
- porter The house-porter appeared, looking somewhat concerned.
- potter Foreword by Charles Francis Potter .
- pouter Eric entertained his father with the exploits of his favorite ferret, and the prodigious feats of prowess performed by a certain pouter -pigeon of rare lineage.
- putter Mr. Sabin, apparently tired of practising, was standing directly facing them, leaning upon his putter .
- Pete "It's Pete M'Coll from the Wirree," he gasped.
- pettier The world had grown pettier .