What is the correct spelling for PERTICAL?
This word (Pertical) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for PERTICAL
- cortical As the colour is confined to the cortical part, the small roots are best, these having proportionally more bark than the large.
- particle You see, she was jist blowed over the ledge an' rolled down twenty or thirty feet, an' brought up on a soft spot-wa'n't hurt a particle.
- piratical Tristram St. Lawrence, the little lord, was a handsome child, between two and three years old, with a look of brave, yet quiet dignity in his face, which roused some kindly feeling in the sternest mariners and warriors, on board the piratical ship, and even touched the heart of the Lady Grace herself-that unsuspected womanly heart, which she had kept sternly pressed down so many years under her breastplate of steel.
- poetical To sum up, there is no Elizabethan poet, except the two named, who is more unmistakably imbued with poetical quality than Sidney.
- portugal When once Lee was at Cambridge he immediately rushed into a correspondence with Burgoyne, under whom he had served in Portugal thirteen years before.
- vertical When at last they arrive at parts of Baffin's Bay deep enough to buoy up icebergs from 1000 to 1500 feet in vertical thickness, broken masses of them float off, carrying with them on their surface not only fine mud and sand but large stones.