What is the correct spelling for PERTRAY?
This word (Pertray) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for PERTRAY
- betray He would do nothing to betray himself. Evereybody think that you will leave her and betray So what's the point of splashing you can go the whole way – The Mess Age by backyard babies
- parry She could not thrust and parry with him.
- party Quite a little party, wasn't it, Ruth?
- faroff The smoke cleared-Ferrari still stood erect, opposite to me, staring straight forward with the same frantic faroff look-the pistol had dropped from his hand.
- farriers For a while I had seen things with their eyes; I had allowed myself to be carried away by their imaginations; and the prospect of a France ruled by a set of farriers and postillions had not seemed so bizarre as it began to look, now that I had time, mounting the long hill, which lies one league from Saux and two from Cahors, to consider it calmly.