What is the correct spelling for PERTY?
This word (Perty) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for PERTY
- part Not a thought of his head that he don't part with.
- party What has Lord Fareborough's party done?
- patty Briar and Patty glanced at each other.
- peat His brother eagerly begged him to go on, and threw a dry peat on the fire to encourage him.
- peaty When I had satisfied myself with the splendour of these magnificent blooms, I asked Mrs. Eversley what certain little mounds might be that were dotted about the enclosure, beyond the circle of cultivated peaty soil which surrounded the orchid's roots.
- percy "Percy Peckover is dead.
- perky He's a perky , high-colored old boy, and to judge by the restless black eyes, a real live wire.
- perry "You may hand me three dollars and a half, Mr. Perry ," said Mr. Gates.
- pert But you give me leave to be pert , and you know the meaning of it all, after all.
- perth I could just see her praying there, so beautiful that all the young men of Perth were in love with her.
- pertly There's a voice there, replied the boy, pertly ; but it don't say what you think it does.
- pet I don't have much time to pet them along.
- petty He, an officer, couldn't be expected to attend to petty details....
- piety His great piety , which had never been abandoned from his earliest infancy, was his main guide during all his life.
- pity "It is a pity ," he said to Lionel.
- port His pocket flash was in a convenient place, and he quickly got it out and flashed out through the port : "In the bay.
- porto The transport on which I went to Porto Rico, in the summer of 1898, carried, among other troops, a battery of light artillery.
- potty This potty had to be used more or less publicly because the bedrooms were shared and there was no indoor bathroom.
- putty He know putty goot when he get it."
- Pete Pete opened the door for him."